Large Leaderboard

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day 2 4/27/2013


Day 2

4/27/2013

I moved out of my apartment at Shadowed in downtown Fairhope, AL Thursday and left the city at 5:00PM in my Jeep towing the motorcycle on a utility trailer. I drove to McComb MS, stayed with Lane and Angela O'Quin. They are keeping my Jeep at their place while I'm gone. I spent Friday sorting my gear and packing and repacking the bike for the trip. This morning I left Lane and Angela's and went to MS, visit relatives before heading south of the border.


At Lane and Angela's home.

    The deer processing plant/snowball stand/sandwich shop/ fish market/etc.....O'Quin's





    Baron, Lane and Cory

    Cousin Monty and an old friend Willy Earl....resurfacing Monty's drive.

    Monty's Crib....The wood in the house came off the place.


    Cousins Linda, Jennifer and Aunt Roma.

No comments: